COMING AUGUST 1, 2020
Parent Training in Behavioral Management (PTBM) is recommended as a first line treatment for the management of ADHD. Becoming a Chaos Free Family is my PTBM designed to help parents learn how to support their child with ADHD and Executive Function deficits.
Becoming a Chaos Free Family includes lessons on:
- Understanding the ADHD Diagnosis
- The Parent’s Role in Managing ADHD
- Reducing Stress in the ADHD Home
- Improving the Parent/Child Relationship
- Strategies to Improve All Life Skills (morning routine, following rules, completing tasks, managing emotions, etc.
- Implementing Healthy Daily Living Routines
- Navigating School Accommodations
- So Much More!