Is Your Family Struggling With ADHD?
End the chaos and find family peace.
Sign up now for instant access to our popular program:
CHAOS FREE FAMILY
Plus, enroll by June 12 and receive an exclusive invitation to join Chaos Free Family Fast-Track at no additional cost. We’ll personally help you complete the full course in just three sessions over three weeks starting June 14.
Or read on to learn more.
Find Family Peace.
If your child has been diagnosed with ADHD or executive function deficits, you’re not alone. Many families wrestle with the same challenges your child faces—task completion, turning in schoolwork, emotional regulation, or turning off video games to finish chores.
The reality of creating peace in your home is closer than you think.
The Chaos Free Family program is a proven, trusted learning series and support environment specifically designed for parents like you:
- Shift your perspective of ADHD as you learn the reasons behind your your child’s behavior, effective methods to manage it, and the consequences at stake if it is not managed well.
- Master proven strategies to solve the most common ADHD challenges–task completion, time management, organization, emotional regulation, and self-confidence.
- Get access to the method Mary developed to turn these strategies into life-long habits.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to help your child better manage ADHD.
Improve the relationship with your child, address immediate concerns, and set your child up for long-term success.
Or read on to learn more.
Mary Will Show You How.
- Coached hundreds of parents like you – struggling to overcome the impacts of ADHD – create family peace
- Specialized training to work with children and their parents in a collaborative environment (200+ hours)
- Recommended by pediatricians, neurologists, therapists, and other healthcare professionals
- Featured speaker at the 2020 International Conference on ADHD hosted by CHADD
- Featured speaker at the upcoming 2021 International Conference on ADHD hosted by CHADD
- Named to SOAR’s Top 60 Remote ADHD Coaches in 2020
- Board member of the North Texas Chapter of CHADD
- Board member of the Wellness Association of Flower Mound, TX
- Professional member of CHADD (Children and Adults with ADHD)
- Professional member of the ADHD Coaches Organization
These Parents Are Proof.
“This is what we needed all along.”
“We made a conscious change.”
“Working with our coach gave us some good analogies to understand how our daughter’s brain works and why it can be difficult for her to initiate and focus on tasks. More concretely, we have made a conscious change to look at processes and prioritization together and work with our daughter on incremental improvements to make an impact.”
Chaos Free Parent | Texas
“Mary helped bring peace back.”
“Prior to our ADHD coaching, life was a bit chaotic. We had read how to handle an ADHD child but putting it into practice was exhausting, and often not effective. Working with Mary helped us to fully understand how ADHD is working in our child’s brain and allowed us to see things from his side. This helped to give us extra patience, and along with her techniques, we were able to bring some peace back to our family. She armed us with the correct words & actions to help our son.” Chaos Free Parent | Texas