Introducing the Chaos Free Family Academy
The Chaos Free Family Academy is the most comprehensive level of support we have ever offered. It is a 12-month membership in a community and a coaching program for parents of children with ADHD who want to end the chaos and find family peace. In 12 weeks you will complete a training series where you learn the skills you need to help your child grow into independence. Learn from ADHD Life Skills Coach Mary Smith, AAC, and be part of an incredible group of parents on the same path as you.
Mary has helped hundreds of parents just like you break the cycle of chaos and find family peace. You don’t have to live like this. You deserve better. You can live without the chaos and we can help. Start by enrolling in the Chaos Free Family Academy today.
When you enroll in the Chaos Free Family Academy you get:
Details of what’s included:
Personal Welcome Meeting with Mary ($85 value)
Your coach wants to get to know you and make sure you get the most out of your time with us.
Becoming a Chaos Free Family ($349 value)
11 part video series focused on interventions that actually stop the chaos so that you can:
- Overcome common issues
- Learn discipline methods that work
- Improve the relationship with your child
- Chaos Free Improvement Method – Simple, step-by-step strategy to collaborate with your child as you guide them to confident independence
- Becoming a Chaos Free Family Supporting Resources
- Printable reference sheets
- Learning exercises correspond to each video so that you can apply what you learn right away.
12 months of Continued Learning and Implementation Support ($299 value)
Join support calls for support and accountability from Coach Mary and your fellow Academy parents. These support calls focus on helping you complete the Becoming a Chaos Free Family series and implementing the strategies to fit your family’s specific needs.
Meetings are scheduled daytimes and evenings to accommodate the busiest of schedules. Come when it’s most convenient for you!
Be a part of the private Academy Facebook group.
- Community: Get answers to your questions anytime from certified ADHD coaches and other Chaos Free Family parents.
- Accountability: being in community with others on the same journey will help you to stay on track
Education Advocate Support for IEP/504 Meetings ($299 value)
Don’t feel lost and helpless. Be confident in asking for the academic support your child deserves with the assistance of Coach Mary.
- Prep Session: 45 minute private session to help you prepare for your child’s ARD/IEP/504 meeting with the school.
- ARD Meeting Attendance or Post-meeting Review: Choose to have your certified coach either attend the meeting with you as your education advocate (virtual; 1 hour) or review the outcome of the meeting with you.
Chaos Free Homework – Family Access ($249 value)
Attend with all your middle and high school aged child as you create an effective academic routine, develop accountability, and improve performance. (Virtual Session)
Self Care and ADHD ($249 value)
Learn how your child’s ADHD symptoms are directly impacted by sleep, diet, exercise, screen-time, and stress management. Coach Mary will show how simple changes can lead to a healthier lifestyle for your child. (Virtual Session)